If you don’t have the full Godot 3 course and you are only interested in UI design, you can now get our UI master series as a stand-alone course! That way you only pay for the content you want! 😊
This initial release contains 25 tutorials, for over 3h30 of content. You’ll learn to create:
- A pause menu and manage pause
- An inventory system you can use for any type of game
- An item menu inspired by old-school Japanese RPGs
- Animated lifebars and gauges that follow monsters in the game
Start with Our Free Godot UI Tutorials
We made a series of tutorials to get you started with Godot 3’s UI system! You will learn to work with containers, with screen size, and create UI from scratch in two hands-on tutorial
Do you prefer text? I also wrote four long tutorials for Godot’s official manual:
- Design interfaces with the Control nodes
- Design a title screen
- Design the GUI
- Control the game’s UI with code
Want to know when our courses are on sale, or when we release something new? Enter your email below!
Thank you kindly for your time.
Courteous game designer, with a taste for Free Software. I'll share all I know.