If you don’t have the full Godot 3 course and you are only interested in UI design, you can now get our UI master series as a stand-alone course! That way you only pay for the content you want! 😊
This initial release contains 25 tutorials, for over 3h30 of content. You’ll learn to create:
- A pause menu and manage pause
- An inventory system you can use for any type of game
- An item menu inspired by old-school Japanese RPGs
- Animated lifebars and gauges that follow monsters in the game
Start with Our Free Godot UI Tutorials
We made a series of tutorials to get you started with Godot 3’s UI system! You will learn to work with containers, with screen size, and create UI from scratch in two hands-on tutorial
Do you prefer text? I also wrote four long tutorials for Godot’s official manual:
- Design interfaces with the Control nodes
- Design a title screen
- Design the GUI
- Control the game’s UI with code
Thank you kindly for your time.
GDQuest founder. Courteous designer with a taste for Free Software. I promote sharing and collaboration.