After months of work, the Make Professional Painterly Game Art with Krita course is out!
It’s the first and only Krita course about 2d game art. I took the time to explain the workflow and techniques I use in my work as a professional designer.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to create smart, reusable game sprites
- How to make your own game characters and environment
- You will improve your art fundamentals (Pro and Premium)
- You will acquire new tricks to work efficiently with Krita (Pro and Premium)
What’s in it? How much does it cost?
In total, there are about 30 video tutorials and 15 PDF documents depending on the version you want to get. The course comes in 3 versions to fit your budget and your needs:
- Essentials (9.95 EUR), the game sprite creation tutorials
- Pro (24.95 EUR), adds fundamental art training, techniques to create nondestructive selections in Krita, and art demos based on the games Pankapu and Seasons: After Fall
- Premium (49.95 EUR), for those who want the full value. On top of exclusive tutorials, it gives you access to the premium-only Discord chat, priority support, step by step assignments and 2 PDF course documents
No strings attached
I’m confident it’ll help you get your art to the next level. So confident you have a 30 days money-back guarantee! If you feel like you didn’t learn anything from the course, just drop me a message, and I’ll refund your purchase. No questions asked!
What are the prerequisites?
You should have some experience with drawing and digital art. The pace and difficulty of the course is similar to the GDQuest Youtube channel. You also want to know a bit about Krita. My free series will cover everything you need in that regards: Free Krita tutorial (50 videos!)
If you want to be notified when there’s a promotion for the course or other products on GDQuest, just enter your email below!
I hope to see you soon again on GDQuest :)
I'm a courteous game designer, with a taste for open source. I'll share all I know.