Over the past few days we’ve been working on a new section that brings all our useful guides, like our GDScript styleguide in one place.
Now, we have a beautiful docs section based on the excellent Hugo learn theme. This is the first step in a series of improvements we are making to improve your experience on this website.
This theme brings cool features:
- A search bar that gives instant result for the entire website.
- Nested side menu that’s easy to navigate on the left-hand side.
- A table of contents that follows to jump around long documents.
- Next and previous buttons on every page to navigate through the menu entries.
- A button to copy code snippets.
- Attachment files.
There, you will find guides like our Godot learning path for beginners
You can find the table of contents at the top of the window. Hover the black icon to see a list of sections to jump to:
That is it for this update. Here are a few insightful guides for you to check out in the new section:
- Make Games with Godot: Beginner Edition
- Make Games with Godot: Developer Edition
- Our GDScript styleguide
We will keep improving these documents moving forward. Enjoy!
Răzvan C. Rădulescu
GameDev. enthusiast, passionate about technology, sciences and philosophy. I believe we should freely share our knowledge.